mammadavis

Brooke

Friday, March 23, 2007

Good week

Well, first week after spring break wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be. We were all tired and cranky but we survived! Spring break was good... Carlee came to visit and we got to love on her and all her boys. They are 4 months old and only one of them is as big as Bryce was when he was born! Speaking of Bryce, he seems to be flying past each growth stage before I can be amazed with the last. He is talking like crazy. You can pretty much have any type of conversation with him and both parties are satisfied in the end. For some reason he still does not understand the meaning of "no." He is not choking as often as he used to but he still does not know that his teeth function for chewing. He does LOVE to brush his teeth (or eat the toothpaste) but I'm going to pretend he is following in my footsteps.
Hallie is growing and changing as well, she is such a fun, excited, loving child (until Bryce is into her stuff). She loves to stay busy! She is still as skinny as she was 2 years ago but tall as ever! She has her "Big Girl Attitude" which requires adjustments every week but she is pretty quick to say "yes, mam" and be good. I do not get to spoil her as much as I used to so we both cherish our time together.
Scott is doing good. He is busy as usual and counting down the days til school is out.
I am doing good too and will get into more detail later. The children's bedtime is calling and I am needed so I will update more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home