mammadavis

Brooke

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow fun!



Well, Thanksgiving was great. We had a wonderful family meal at my aunt's house and it was perfect. I hope it is a long time before I have to be in charge of the entire Thanksgiving meal! Hallie and Bryce loved their week with Nonna and Papa but were so glad to get home and play with all their toys. I had the house so clean and it was demolished in about ten minutes. I sat in the floor and acted like I was crying and saying, "Oh my house was so clean and nice now look at it!" Bryce came up to me and laid his head on my shoulder and said, " I'm sorry, mamma." I did not care from that moment on. I was so glad to see my babies that the old mess was welcomed. It was tough to go back to school after the nice break but we survived PLUS we didn't have to go to school today!!!! All of our schools were cancelled! I was the most grateful because I was not ready for a test that was scheduled! We received around 6-9 inches of snow but the drifts are easily three feet deep! Last year all we had were snow flurries so this was the first time for Bryce to play in snow. He loved it but got cold fast. He cried when Hallie threw a snow ball at him and it was all over after that. Scott had just as much fun as the kids. Copper, our dog went nuts running all over the yard. What a wonderful winter surprise! The picture of Bryce was as soon as we went outside so he is amazed and happy. Look closely at his ensemble. Blue windpants (over corduroy jeans), wind jacket, his mother's pink gloves, and a brown hat! Poor kid, who dressed him? Scott was in charge of dressing Hallie. She matches a little but has about twenty items of clothing on so she looks like she has a little body fat! She fell as she was climbing on a kiddy picnic table so she looks like Santa Clause! I laughed and started singing "Santa Baby." We had so much fun and it is so nice to be home as a family and not have to worry about anything! I think I feel a nap coming on. Hope everybody else had a little fun in the snow too!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said…

    HOW FUN! I think his little outfit is just great! I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Sorry we missed you last Sunday, a week ago, we got the crud and did not make it. I second that about being in charge of a T-day meal! Scary!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home