mammadavis

Brooke

Monday, November 20, 2006

Free at last

It is Thanksgiving week and my mom took the kids for the week! WOW! Scott and I still have school Mon. and Tues. but it will be so good to get stuff done! It has only been 12 hours since I have seen them but I already miss them. My life revolves around them as well it should. I'm not sure where to start or what to do without Bryce hanging on my leg and Hallie's little questions in my ear. I am so blessed to have such good kids...most of the time. Mom however may need the prayers this week. I don't know if she realizes what she signed up for. The only other time she has kept both at one time was Labor Day weekend. This time is longer and Bryce is into more stuff. Wish I had a web cam to watch and laugh at all the chaos. I have NO worries about Hallie. She is the best kid ever. She almost always obeys, uses her manners, and does what you want her to. (with the exception of what she wants to wear) Bryce on the other hand, does nothing you want him to, has few manners, and says "no" to everything. Example: "Bryce do you want a bite of food?" His reply, "no" as he opens his mouth. He can charm his way into many things. He has learned that saying "PWEASE" gets him almost everything. It is so cute and he refused to do it for so long that we love to hear him say it. Also, he told me "Wub ooh" (I love you) for the first time yesterday before I left. I had tears in my eyes. The boy knows how to wrap me around his little finger....kinda like his daddy.
Anyway, I am going to miss the little ones for a few days. I hope they don't wear my mom and dad out too bad. I'm sure I'll have stories for everyone soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home