mammadavis

Brooke

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Awake past 10:30


What am I still doing awake....oh yeah, I am supposed to be studying. Of coarse I waited last minute to start studying for this test in the morning, partly because I was studying for three other exams! I am a little wired from the decongestant pills I took earlier and I just finished my 12 page "study guide" I typed up. When is Thanksgiving break? I told Scott he needed to take off work to be my first patient and he raised his eyebrows and asked if I could practice on the dog. What confidence he has in me! I am loving school. My classmates are very controversial at times but what do you expect from 28 women confined in one room everyday together. Most of them are under the age of 20 and I have found them to be quite reviving. I have forgotten what it is like to be young and fun. I feel so old (although I am very young) with two kids and married to an old man...just kidding. It feels good to act like a 25 year old and not an old married woman who has no life. I haven't changed my lifestyle just my perception. I even bought a cute trendy vest the other day to show off my figure! (well, actually my mom bought it but that doesn't matter) What was it like to be skinny, single, and carefree? I do have to admit that I would rather be an old married mom than a single girl. I have such comfort and love with my family but I still want to feel young and attractive even if I have spit-up on my shirt and poop on my jeans. Yes, poop... it has happened frequently recently (Bryce's or the dogs for those who need clarity)
Anyway, my point is that it is good to be around these sweet girls...if we don't kill each other first.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said…

    See now you know how I feel! I am one of the oldest in our class and will be 33 in a couple months! At least you are in your mid 20's. I was not even married yet when I was your age, I had met Trent but we got married the next year. I am quite the weirdo out here. All of my friends except for one are at least five years younger! I am glad you are able to appreciate those younger than you and hope you did well on your test. I admire you so much for all you are doing. You are so accomplished at your age!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home