mammadavis

Brooke

Monday, October 23, 2006

Good weekend

Well, I have not had the chance to download Hallie's FIVE YEAR OLD birthday pictures yet but they will be coming soon. We had a great weekend celebrating her birthday with family. She is spoiled and I am glad. She uses the excuse, "I'm a five year old" for just about everything. The day of her birthday she was running fever and throwing up but she made a good recovery for the weekend. The kids enjoyed all of their grandparents and they loved the fact that their cousin, Brayden was here. He is great with both Hallie and Bryce and will be a good big brother when his twin little brothers arrive in about 6 weeks. Scott and I have lots of school work to catch up on since we were busy over the weekend but it was well worth it. Tommorrow I start practicing on cleaning teeth on the girls in my class!! I am so excited...hope they don't bleed too much. I am doing good in school so far. I am good at memorizing material for tests. Lets hope I can memorize it for at least two years. Scott was a great little handy man (with the help of Papa Bobby) on Sunday. He repaired a hole in the wall, retextured it and repainted it a lovely purple. Actually all he did was paint but I am very happy there is no hole in the wall. (It was from having to replace all of our hot water lines.) Anyway, the picture is of us at the beginning of football season. Go Rebels! Stay tuned for Hallie's b-day pictures.....

2 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said…

    I can't wait to see the b-day pics! Glad lil girl is doin better, that stinks to be sick on your birthday. It sounds like you guys are doing well! You look great in your family picture, all of you that is! I am liking that necklace! Miss seeing you guys.

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger A D said…

    What a sweet family. We miss you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home