mammadavis

Brooke

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Losing my name






We have officially moved! The chaos has not been too bad...until I could not remember my screen name! I can remember my passwords but not my name! It about drove me mad until I found a small piece of paper in the bottom of a box with the information I needed. Whew! Hallie and Bryce have been really good the ENTIRE time with a few exceptions. Hallie gets excited over each new change. She really likes to help and is really a sweet child until Bryce interferes. Bryce on the other hand is happiest when he is destroying. He loves to unpack boxes. He has developed a new love for unwinding the toilet paper roll and playing in the toilet. We have to keep the bathroom door shut at all times. I will post more later. I just wanted to send a quick update.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I finally got to your blog page and read everthing you have posted so far . . . it blessed my heart. I am so thankful that God chose you as Scott's lifemate. You have enriched our family and you guys have blessed all of us with your two beautiful gifts from God. I will be praying for all of you as you begin your new journeys. Much love, Carolyn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home