mammadavis

Brooke

Sunday, June 25, 2006

One Year Old


One Year Old! Bryce is one and growing so fast. This is him and Scott at his birthday party. Everything was great and fun. We got to enjoy family at Nonna and Papa's house on Father's Day weekend and play lots of games at Mr. Gatti's with friends. Bryce was happy as long as we let him walk around. He goes ninety miles an hour at all times. He is starting to communicate too. He can say, "momma, dada, hadee (hallie), popper (our dog copper), papa, nonna, bite, spoon, more, no, tank too (thankyou)" as well as many animal sounds. He is quite the entertainer in the family. I thought nobody could compete with Hallie's spotlight but he manages quite well. He is always into something, tearing up something, or falling off something. He smiles at all times and is so easy to love. Thank you God for my one year old!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Lisa Renee said…

    YEA!!!!! You are even more savvy than me! I can't figure out how to add my links. I am SOOO glad that you started this so we can keep up after you move especially. The pics are great. I can't believe its been a year. Wow, that flew by. The kids are precious. See you soon.

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY! So good to read about your world! Hope to get to see you guys soon! Its been 2 years I think! Glad all is going well with you and your cute little family! :)
    Hollie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home