mammadavis

Brooke

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Where do I start?

I do not know where to start and that does not just apply to this blog page. I don't know where to start cleaning, packing, organizing, or playing. I have boxes in every room getting ready to move but I don't know how much longer we will be here so I can't get too serious yet. My mind is just as busy as my house. I am so tired yet my brain will not stop thinking about everything. I am either silently praying or making a list in my head...or making a list of things to pray about. On the lighter side, my kids don't have a care in the world. They keep me slightly glued to the floor. I'm not sure if that is because the world revolves around them or if they actually spilled glue on the floor. My wonderful husband stays calm and even tempered through it all. Thank goodness! The picture of the kids was taken while they were playing. Most of the time they are unseperable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home