mammadavis

Brooke

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I did it!

I am a blogger! I finally sat down and started a blog page. Now everyone can update themselves as they please. I was trying to come up with a clever blog name but I'm not very witty under pressure. They only thing I could think of to describe me is not me at all but my wonderful husband and children to whom I belong. Therefore, mammadavis suits me just fine. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as me. Thanks to Kerri and Lisa I have been inspired.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so impressed!!! The pictures are great and the subject matter is of course B E A U T I F U L L!!!
    We love you guys and will look forward to more picks. and updates!

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are awesome to get this going! Maybe one day we will get started on ours, seeing as how we are so bad about getting pictures made. We love you so much!
    JNJ&T

     

Post a Comment

<< Home