mammadavis

Brooke

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Random Thoughts


One thing I love about blogs are the pictures. My camera has decided to not work so I decided to look at old pictures and this one makes me laugh every time I see it. Hallie was only three in this picture. She is wearing Scott's ankle socks! (oh yeah, and carebear panties)
We are getting ready for school to start. Hallie and I are in a wedding this weekend so we will be back "home" for the weekend. My best friend from high school is getting married. I am so excited for her.
School starts Monday and we are not prepared. I am trying to work on my "to-do" list. The house has just a few decorations left to hang inside. The garage has an entire room full of stuff to organize and put up.(But it doesn't count because I can not see it.) Scott needs school clothes. Kids need school supplies. I need school money and then we will be ready! Yes, I found childcare for my babies and I cried so hard when I left. I will NOT take them the first day by myself. Scott has to be my moral support. I will try real hard so Hallie and Bryce will not catch on that I am sad to leave them. I hope they enjoy it and look forward to going everyday. I am glad we found a place for them to stay.
OK. Time for a funny Bryce story....while he was staying with Gammers Kathy, she got him occupied with a Baby Einstein video and milk (she thought) while she hooked up the car DVD player for the trip home. When she came inside the house, she could not find him. He had crawled out the doggie door to the backyard. She watched him to see what he was up to and if he would start to cry once he realized he was alone. He had the best time walking around and he got on his hands and knees and crawled back inside once he was ready to come in! He is such a wonderful handfull. Speaking of little boys, we just found out that Scott's sister is having two! We knew she was having twins but we just found out that both are boys. She already has a nine year old boy. Whether you know her or not, keep her in your prayers as she has many decisions and obstacles ahead.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What an exciting and emotional time for all of you . . . daycare, school, new job, new home, new friends! I'm go glad you found childcare. I know that leaving them is going to be VERY difficult so I will be praying for all of you.
    Let me know what Scott needs in the way of clothes and I'll see what I can do. Our sportswear division now carries pants that I can order at a discount.
    Love ya, Carolyn

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love love love that picture!!! So excited for all of you! You will all for sure be in my prayers!!! Miss you!! xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home