mammadavis

Brooke

Friday, July 28, 2006

Our new home





OK. This is the new condo. We are making slow progress. I need desperate help in decorating....I am proud of my decorations in the kitchen. You can't tell by the picture, but it is painted light blue with all of my red decorations. The living room/office is a nice size and needs the most attention. Our infamous purple bathroom is growing on me. I found a pretty shower curtain and mirror so it is looking better. (Thanks to Bryce it is always decorated with toilet paper.) After all the housework inside, we have several project for outside. I would love to work on flower beds and Scott wants a nice yard.....maybe next year. So now that we are here to stay, we plan on visiting a church this Sunday. We also have found out that Hallie is not qualified for pre-K here so we now will have TWO children in childcare or private school. I am very excited about school but it is so hard to put my babies in someone else's care all day long. I will see them on average of 3-4 hours a day Monday through Thursday. I am sure there are tears in the future. I have been so blessed to stay home with my children most of the time in the past. Please keep us in your prayers as we still have many changes to adjust to. Hope you all enjoy the pictures. Please come visit us!

7 Comments:

  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger Larissa said…

    Hello Brooke!!! I saw Brooke on Lisa's page, and I didn't think it was you, b/c I didn't connect you and Lisa even knowing each other. You're part of my "Cheri world", and I didn't even think about you and Scott being at Greenlawn with Trent and Lisa! I really like the purple bathroom! I always wanted a purple bathroom. I'm glad you guys are doing well and getting settled in! Are you going to school, staying home? Having another baby??? :)

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Larissa said…

    Okay excuse me for what I just wrote, I see you answered all those questions. I got excited when I saw the pictures and went to leave a comment and then come back and read it. Well now I know. I totally understand about being away from them. Going back to work full time has been the hardest thing I've ever done. I have learned so much about releasing control and knowing God knows best, and that he loves my children more than I do...which is hard to believe. I feel your pain and tears!!! Yeah we're also paying for 2 in daycare, b/c Frenship's pre-K program is also qualification based. It's hard to believe that our kids are even old enough for that!!!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger A D said…

    Thanks for your comments on my blog, now I have yours. Your house is cute and a lot bigger than the last one, that should be nice.
    We went to Central when we lived in Amarillo. I know they have a new pastor since we went but we liked it.
    Hope to see you when you come and visit.

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said…

    Love the House! Especially the kitchen! We will definately be coming to see you.

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The house looks really nice . . .can't wait to come see it (and all of you)!!! Am praying that you find a wonderful church home and that God will continue to smooth out all the bumps along your road of transition. Perhaps He will even provide a wonderful Godly woman to care for those precious babies in her home (or yours). Isn't it comforting to know that God is in control of EVERYTHING and He has a plan already in place to take care of all your needs ... what a blessing!
    I love you guys and look forward to seeing you soon. Carolyn

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger April Carrasco said…

    I found your blog through someone elses. You know how that goes. I am glad you and Scott found a place to live. I hope school goes good for you.

    Kole will miss you this year and we will miss seeing y'all at gymnastics. God Bless!

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brooke: Kathy sent me your blog address so I could see pictures of the kids, so I have been reading some of your postings today. I hope school is going well by now, and that Hallie has a happy birthday. Maybe I will even get something in the mail to her before her next one! Y'all are popping out grandkids right and left and I can't keep up with all the birthdays, but I'd like to try. I don't get to see them very often. Bryce wasn't even walking the last time I saw him, but Kathy told me about how he scooted out the pet door at her house, and all his antics. I went to her house a few weeks ago and gave Brayden an "art lesson" which he seemed to enjoy a lot, and we went to the town celebration where he and Kathy rode a long-horn bull. Give yours hugs from their "Aunt Wellen" and maybe I will be able to see y'all again soon. Best to you all. Luellen Wittenbach

     

Post a Comment

<< Home