mammadavis

Brooke

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Halloween



Just posting a couple of Halloween pictures. It has been between 30 and 40 degrees at night lately so we bundled up before going out. Hallie was very polite and enjoyed walking around the neighborhood. Bryce caught on fast and LOVED the candy afterward. He'd say "TREAT!" at each house. I guess "trick or treat" was too complicated. It was so fun to all go out. Hallie was the little mermaid and Bryce was Superman incase you couldn't tell. Hope everybody had a good Halloween. I put the picture of Bryce crying because I think its funny. I promise we didn't torture him....unless you consider making him wear his sister's hat is torture.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Lisa Renee said…

    Their costumes are great! Glad yall had a good time despite the cold! I also am VERY impressed with Hallie's cake below!!!! You go Brooke!!!!Wish we could have attended the part this year. I cannot believe she is the big 5!!! I am going to e-mail you a pic of her and Ty two years ago at Halloween, its really cute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home