mammadavis

Brooke

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Teeth cleaned?

Hello to everybody. I am getting ready to boot the blog. I have started a myspace page and it is so much more fun. I have fun doing this too but I feel like the only person who ever reads it is Lisa. Thanks Lisa! I may update every once in a while....we'll see. Anyway, if there is anybody reading this, I have a favor to ask.... DO YOU WANT YOUR TEETH CLEANED? I start cleaning teeth in February and need some guinnea pigs to sit in my chair for a couple of hours while I try to be professional. I only clean on Thursdays right now so you would have to take off work or find a babysitter for the day. If you do me the favor of coming to Amarillo to do this I will be forever grateful. The first couple of weeks are free... including x-rays, sealants, whatever. After that, it will be around $25 I think. You are more than welcome to come stay with us for the weekend!!! I can even put sealants in kids teeth! Let me know if anybody is interested. If you have to bring the whole family....that would be great too. I have a WONDERFUL babysitter that can watch kids for us. Lisa, if you are the only one that reads this, will you spread the word around for me?

8 Comments:

  • At 6:06 AM, Blogger A D said…

    Okay, I am a little sad that you just think Lisa reads your blog. Remember I did go to your myspace after reading this and added you to my friend list...Okay enough of that. That sounds really cool - I will have to ask Cody - about the teeth cleaning. The ins we did have didn't have dental, so I might be setting something up. I also agree with you about myspace. It has so many cool features and I love the slideshows!!! TTYL-talk to you later!!

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't always leave comments, but I did read all of your blogs. I enjoyed your updates and pictures - it was a great way to keep in touch and I will miss it!!
    I'm so proud of you for pursuing your dream and now here you are working on patients - how exciting! I know you guys have lots of friends and who couldn't use a free cleaning - you go girl!!!

    Love Ya,
    Carolyn

     
  • At 6:58 AM, Blogger Kerri Thompson said…

    Crazy girl! I,m sad too. I am horrible about leaving comments, but I do read this. Miss you!

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said…

    See, I am not the entire audience! I will have to work out a time to come out there! I think that we would be interested! Nobody has ever seen Ty and I have wanted to take him. My dentist will not see kids under 5 :( I miss you too! Hope all is going well.

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said…

    BTW, what is your myspace page? I don't really understand how it works. I thought it was more like a chat thing.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Larissa said…

    I am so scared of the dentist...but I need to go sooo bad. I am ashamed I have to admit. I think I need some extensive work, and I've decided that after the baby is born, I am going, no matter what. I have a question though. I know I need a deep cleaning. Can they put you to sleep to do that? And being pregnant, there is not much I can do, right b/c of the drugs? Just wondering. And I do read, I just don't always comment!

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brooke I read too, but I'm horrible about leaving a comment. I will try to do better. I really miss you guys and this lets me feel like I know what is going on with y'all. That would be great if we could come up to see you. I haven't taken Caleb anywhere yet so it would be really neat if he could see you first. Talk to you soon. Love, Sarah

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger realitymomma said…

    i read everyone's blog, i try to leave comments, but i haven't even changed my blog until now! 11:40pm on sat night. i should be sleeping, but i am too miserable, so i am finally taking the time to check my own page. it is hard when you move and are out of touch. i love reading everyone's blogs b/c it makes me feel close to you all and more at home. a simple thing like the net can keep me from feeling disconnected with you all. i could only scream at the thought of having to depend on expensive phone calls or snail mail to keep updated with everyone. i find peace in reading your blogs - b/c i miss you all yet feel right there by you! keep the pics coming - your kids are BIG! now if you people in lubbock could get klameth to update hers, we would all be good....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home