mammadavis

Brooke

Friday, April 17, 2009

1 year later


Whoa. It has been a year since my last post. Most of you may have given up on me. It may be a while before you check and see that I have actually blogged again. No excuses...I just don't get on the computer as much as I used to in school. I actually watch t.v. now!

Lots has happened since last Easter! We moved into a beautiful house and are still in the process of decorating and etc. We do not have a yard yet...just dirt and weeds but plan on getting it into shape this summer. Hallie is finishing up first grade. She recently just lost her front top tooth and looks extremely cute. I know that is hard to imagine. Bryce is the same sweet silly boy as always. He is always making us laugh and his sister scream. Scott has been coaching junior high boys and teaching math. He is such a good teacher and example for his kids and I'm so proud of him. I have been working in a pediatric office since August and love it. Most of the time we just enjoy our weekends together and entertain ourselves. Give us a ball, music, or paperclip and we are entertained for hours. Here are a lot of pictures. Most of them explain themselves. Hope you've missed me!










Our new addition to the family- Belle








New haircut from the back. 10 inches off!






























Halloween at the office with two of my patients.




































Summertime cuties.


























































1 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Lisa Renee said…

    WEll its a miracle! LOVE all thepics.........you so pretty......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home